Top 10 characteristics of resilience

Hi all, just a quick one for today, as I'll be busy with working at 2 different jobs throughout the next 2 weeks. Not only that, I've also got my coursework to prioritise. All of this means I won't be able to make enough time for me to be working on here during the time being.

Below, I have attached a picture which is displaying the top 10 characteristics of resilience of a human brain. This was another something that I had come across on 1 of my psychology groups on FB. Unfortunately though, it will be the last, as due to unforseen circumstances, I have had to remove myself from these groups.

Anyway, I hope you'll find this interesting, and I shall be back on here in 3 weeks time!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

MIND, you are amazing at what you do, and never give up... Ever...