Sharing my perspective

Just a quickie, yet very insightful publish...


"Whenever nightfall comes... I use it as a way of reflecting on how my day has been that day. Regardless if it's been good, bad or even in-between, I still intend on saying something about it.

Then I use it to think about the following day ahead of me, in terms of what should I plan on doing or achieving something that following day.

However, if I may not end up doing what I intend to do the following day, there's always yet another nightfall to reflect on everything - Nothing has to be rushed, as you're within your own time frame."


Have a good night all.


Comments

  1. Considered reflection in life can be very helpful but over thinking has the opposite effect and leads to stress. Get the balance right Lauren and you won't go far wrong in life. Remember one day at a time.😘😘❤❤
    Lynda (Nan)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

Top 10 characteristics of resilience