*Blog update*

I know some of you are made aware already that I've changed my blog address to: PsychologyIntake.blogspot.com.

If not, then I'll fill you in on that now...


I've decided to change my blog address from laurenhanson00.blogspot.com to PsychologyIntake.blogspot.com, so it makes it look more official to the audience. (Otherwise known as everyone reading!)

But since I've made that small change, my blog Isn't accessible via the internet for now. So in the meantime, I'll do my advertising on social media.


Thank you for your patience and understanding.😊   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

Top 10 characteristics of resilience