#Anxiety and living in different times

Something that I literally just came up with at the top of my head tonight.


Personally, I'm not one for being against any of which one, but I'm just interested to know why. I am wary of the amount of people there are out there (including the people I know) that tend to live in whichever moment their mindset tells them to. Some may have the mindset capacity to live in all of them. Then again, everyone is different like that, so there is no misconception whatsoever. I'm just casually spreading my anxiety awareness to everyone.

However, if anxiety was to play a part in what I'm talking about, it would be that it has to tell oneself's mind to be stuck in that mindset with no reason as to why not. Before, anyone here jumps the gun, as to say: "Do you know what you are talking about?" I actually do, because my anxiety buffers to living in each of these moments due to me overthinking about things that I cannot change or things that are likely 99.99% (being creatively mathematical here) not going to happen.

What helps me to manage this? To put simply, I very much enjoy living in the now moment. I find it an even balance of how I live day in day out, as it benefits my anxiety from going to far ahead or being stuck somewhere from what happend 6yrs ago that I couldn't do nothing about which would still remain that way now.

But if I'm talking about different people out there... What is it about them that they enjoy living in which moment of their life? For all I know, it could be anything. Are they still reeling from the past? Do they just want to be in a world when they finally change the world? Does reliving in a certain time make them feel better about themselves? Do they rather go by the phrase: 'Life is like a box of chocolates. You'll never know what you're gonna get.'? The reasons are endless...

Whatever moment works for managing your anxiety, there is no right or wrong discrimination.



Comments

  1. My advice to anyone suffering with anxiety is to live one day at a time and accept that which cannot be changed in life. Sounds a simple answer BUT think about it. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

Top 10 characteristics of resilience