A little something for #WorldMentalHealthDay

Evening all, I hope you've been well doing whatever you've been doing today. This is especially because it is an important day. (In my opinion anyway)

As the title states, I want to share my say on World Mental Health Day with you all on here. This is because of 2 valid reasons. Firstly, I personally deal with anxiety from time-to-time, which can sometimes interfere with my daily life. Secondly, it is important for me to show my respect for this important world day, as I currently have 2 voluntary jobs with MIND & Samaritans.



As of today, as well as everyday, there are people all over the world who battle with their mental health. (Myself included)

They may act as though they are fine on the outside, but in reality, they could be feeling insecure in the inside. It can be very deceiving.

Also as of today, too many people are choosing to end their lives due to feeling alone with their mental health, or due to being let down repeatedly by the mental health system. I cannot even say the accurate amount of times I have seen this across social media & on the news... It's so depressing.

Now more than ever, please provide a open heart & mind to anyone everywhere. By doing so, you could may well save someone from choosing to end their own life.💚

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

MIND, you are amazing at what you do, and never give up... Ever...