"Show up!" Motivational Quotes

Hey everyone, I hope you're all having a good week thus far. Especially now the Euro 2020 has now begun recently, and I'm happy that England have won their first game. Hopefully, we'll be able to make it past the group stages!

I feel like I need to address my readers with more verbal motivational content, well... look no further!

What does the expression "Show up" mean?

It means you MUST make an effort to attend every single thing, regardless of how you are feeling. For example: Running classes


  • When you are feeling too tired to go to class - SHOW UP!

  • When you lack confidence about performing on stage - SHOW UP!
  • When you feel nervous about walking into a huge room with 50 people - SHOW UP! 
  • When you don't feel like exercising when you have to - SHOW UP!

  • When you have to face your fears - SHOW UP!

  • When you attempt at trying something new and don't succeed - SHOW UP!

  • When you get humiliated by failing at something and wish to quit - SHOW UP!


My advice to you all: Whenever you have a bad day and you feel like you can't do anything, READ THESE QUOTES OVER AND OVER AGAIN. Make sure you have a long hard think whilst you read them, as they will help to get your mind motivated with whatever it is you will eventually be facing.


That's all for now. Thank you for reading through and please feel free to let me know about what you guys think.

Remember to keep following this blog and I'll be back soon!

Comments

  1. Showing up has always been my motto in life. Hard I know to find that determination and discipline but, if you do, then you will always feel like you have achieved 👍
    Good luck Lauren with your first jab ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.❤ You will always achieve anything with that quote

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

Top 10 characteristics of resilience