A bit of Monday Motivation

Happy Monday peeps! I hope you're all having a good one. I was intending to post over the weekend, but I was having trouble with cooking up ideas for my next post, hence why I thought about something today instead.

I feel like giving my audience a bit of Monday Motivation to help boost their mood for the week. More to it, I suppose this would be appropriate to use the phrase "The milk of human kindness" If you know what that means?


 "Whatever happened yesterday, don't worry about it, as it's all in the past."

"Today is a new day for you to go out and achieve something closer to your goal."

"If you don't succeed on that day, there's always the next day, next week, next month or next year to try and achieve your goal."

"There is no race to achieving your goal, as the world will always keep on spinning." 

"If you think you can do it? GO FOR IT AND SMASH IT!"



That's all for today, thank you for reading through. Please feel free to share your thoughts in the comments or in person and have a great week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

Top 10 characteristics of resilience