Boredom...

As of writing this, I'm currently chilling in my 4 walls of privacy, (my bedroom) whilst I'm watching old Coronation Street. This is just one way of killing my boredom time, as I had nothing to do today. 

However, I am still a busy bod at College at the moment, as per usual! Trying to complete all my work before I break up for the festive period really is hard work. If those of you reading know, you know!😂

And if I'm not active on internet world when chilling at home, I could be rolling around on my bed, thinking about a hundred or so more things at random. Yes, my mind has the capacity of thinking of absolutely ANYTHING at one time. Looking on the bright side of that statement, I could be thinking about doing something productive. For instance, writing out new ideas for my blog.

On a not so funny side, boredom can slowly eat you away if overthink, so always be careful with what you think about.

To sum up my conclusion, boredom tells my mind to do silly things, as they're all ways of trying to occupy my time with nothing currently on my radar.


What do any of you out there do during your boredom time?

 



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

MIND, you are amazing at what you do, and never give up... Ever...