From my pictured perspective: #1

TGIF everyone, I hope you're all enjoying your evening thus far! During my first week of the holidays, I'd say that it's been fairly productive for me throughout. When I say productive, I mean spending as little time on my laptop as possible. Yes, I am aware that life does actually exist other than internet world!😂

On a more serious note now. As the title states, I've been thinking about trying this tactic into my blog besides me just talking about how something works the way it does all of the time.

What do I mean by pictured perspective? Well, I take a picture of something, give the picture a name and talk about it. Or to put it in more basic terms, I'm sharing my thoughts about it with you. I actually gained this bit of inspiration from Instagram.

If you like, this might as well become a new added series to my blog, as I could be doing a lot more of these!



Backstory: I went out for a walk this late afternoon, and there was this one particular spot which I keep going past recently. It was a particular spot that I only came across 2 weeks ago. Yes, I legitimately had no idea about that particular spot before.


I shall name this picture: "You'll never find something good until you discover it". 



Conclusion: It is always good to go out and discover new, because you'll never know, it could may well be you're new favourite thing. Like in the above picture, that's now probably my new favourite place to just stand and look around!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

Top 10 characteristics of resilience