Animals have a life too

Sort of a quickie for tonight, as I'll have more bigger content coming soon...

Whilst out on my walk last Saturday, I saw something which had strongly caught my attention. It happened to be a set up dog play area.

As soon as I saw it, I immediately thought to myself: "It's so heartwarming to see our furry friends having the same kind of fun as us human beings". 

Why the sympathy? I'll tell you this... Dogs are proven to be the most loyal pet any human being could have. They have the 24/7 dedication to look out for us, obedience and trust. With those things said, dogs do all that hard work just to become a loving member of someone's family/household. Which is why I think it's only fair that dogs should be allowed to let themselves free as a reward for everything that they do for human beings.

After all, a healthy dog is a happy dog.🐶



*Excuse the poor quality of this picture*

This was the dog area I had captured whilst out walking last Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

Top 10 characteristics of resilience