An introduction to Mindset Therapy + Review

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you're all beginning the week off on a positive foot. Just because I personally have, I feel like openly sharing with you all with one of the many motivations which help me to vision life as I work through every single day.

For those of you on here who are into psychology by being already familiar with Mindset Therapy on social media, you'll know what I'll be talking about as I let light my evaluations.


I think I began following Mindset Therapy for 2 & something years now, and during that time, reading its posts has really fully opened my eyes to what I am reading. Of course, after reading each of its inspiring posts, my eyes were sending messages to my brain saying: "Wow! This is so true the more hard I think about it" This is where I begin to relate to it in real life. Well, personally my life anyway.

*These are just a handful of many various examples that I see them post on a daily basis*  


*Apologies for the disorganised pictures; this site won't let me arrange them the way I want them*











Also throughout my duration of following Mindset Therapy, I saw the realisation that all they have the intention of doing is to make people be more open-minded in life by using what they read to relate to how they vision the real life. As a fully open-minded person myself, I may not agree with every single thing I've been shown on Mindset Therapy, but that doesn't make me think less of less of it. 

In my opinion, I think what Mindset Therapy are doing on social media is really positive, as it helps encourage more people to get into psychology by looking into things with a deeper meaning. More to that, the more deeper meaning posts they create, the more it helps people into psychology gain a stronger mindset.

To any aspiring psychologist out there, I highly recommend you follow Mindset Therapy for all their inspirational content, and I guarantee you, your mindset will feel stronger after a few months just by diving deep into lots of deep & powerful thinking.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

Top 10 characteristics of resilience