From my pictured perspective: #3

Haven't done one of these in a long while...

As it has now quickly become the 1st of December, I think it's safe to say that the weather in England has definitely plummeted to its average temperature. That being said, the wintery effects are significantly showing as well.

In the picture below, wintery fog spreads around the background like a blanket, which was the foremost reason of why I decided to take the picture and thought about showcasing it on here.


Backstory: Whilst on my way home from college, I was walking back through the grey surrounded fog in the typically freezing weather for December. As I happen to look around, I saw a perfectly good scene for me to snapshot a picture, which captures all the wintery scenery in one!

I know people reading this will just think that picture looks depressing, but I can assure you, there's more of an effective explanation than just labelling the picture depressing of how it presents itself upfront.

The way I choose to vision this wintery snapshot is to think how the English weather can have better days ahead. Yes, I'm talking even the English weather has to have its grey & gloomy days for it to be able to shine cheerfully bright & sunny again. I suppose you could say I'm highlighting weather behaviour here.


Conclusion: Wintery weather is really not as depressing as you can make it out to be. If you have a good think about it, this is the English weather's way of preparing itself for the spring season.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

MIND, you are amazing at what you do, and never give up... Ever...