2 ways to become everyone's favourite person

Evening everyone! I hope you've all had a good week doing whatever you're all doing.

This morning, I decided to have a scrolling session on Psychology Today to see any recent articles that had caught my eye. And as the above title states, this was the most interesting one I had come across, so I thought about distributing what I had read onto here for you guys to see for yourselves as well.


As of at this time of day, I'm too tired to be making this into a long post by using my own words, so I'll write out my overview & attach my source at the end. This is also because this article is too accurate for me to write out by using my own words. Or in other words, I cannot word what I had read in this article differently.



Overview: This article will go into detail about the behaviours of people who have an intention to be everybody's favourite person. In terms of detail, the article will discuss the characteristics of how an individual will be like towards other people, in a bid to make other people like the individual.

Source link: https://www.psychologytoday.com/gb/blog/social-instincts/202305/2-ways-to-become-everyones-favorite-person

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

Top 10 characteristics of resilience