Embrace the unpredictable

Another week gone by too quick! Too quick, that I was genuinely struggling with what to make a post about for this week. But then I thought I'll just have a scroll through on Psychology Today to see what I could find.

As the above title for this post states, I feel like I should share this article on here. Mainly because the title & statements sum up what I am currently going through in my life right now. Hence I picked out this article.


Overview: You know, as they say: "Life is like a box of chocolates, you'll never know what you're going to get" Which is true, because you don't know what your life is going to be like come at 20 years old, let alone when you are currently young as just 10. The overall point is, you just have to embrace everything you may face in life as it comes, as life is unpredictable like that. (Something I've always known)


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

MIND, you are amazing at what you do, and never give up... Ever...