Tips for looking after your mental health at Christmas

Hi everyone, it may be the 3rd day into the Christmas week, but better late than never. The reason for saying this, is because I thought about sharing some useful insight that some people have to go through at Christmas. 

Whilst I can understand that Christmas can be some people's most favourite time of the year by enjoying time with friends/family, enjoying their festive food/drink & celebrating like mad. However, I can also understand that Christmas is not some people's favourite time of the year either. In fact, it could may well even be some people's WORST time of the year.

With all the said, I think it's important that we all spread mental health awareness in relations to what some people have to go through at Christmas, as well as managing to cope with whatever it is that they are going through. I have attached the source I was looking at, written by someone on Young Minds, which contains of the useful ways that help them to physically & mentally make it through Christmas Day.




Don't forget, my pm's are always welcome to anyone for whoever needs to talk during the festive period.💞🎄





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why looking after your mental health is important during the autumn season

My thoughts on Shappi Khorsandi's book: Scatterbrain (ADHD awareness & insight post)

Top 10 characteristics of resilience